Amazing Illustrations by Artist Chiara Bautista
Chiara Butista aka MILK is an enigmatic artist from Tucson, Arizona. Her work is insanely detailed and appears to be riddled with symbolism. Many of her subjects, which sport antlers or tentacles, are captured in chaotic, angst-ridden moments which are balanced perfectly by femininely decorated backgrounds and cartoonish animal friends. You could scour these images for hours and still find new details every time you revisit them. His work is rich with symbolism inspired cephalopods, falling planes, deer, piercing arrows, wounds, teddy bears and drugs which may be as much a symbol for obsessive love.
I will be attending the San Diego Comics Convention. Come find me at booth 1833 (with Oni Press for scheduled signings.) For those who do not yet possess the two volumes constituting the’ best of tragedy series’ chap-books, I will be bringing a few to sign and sketch in.
If you cannot find me send a messenger bird and I will do my best to respond; Hope to see you there.
Hey everyone! In honor of the season’s last episode release of The Wolf Among Us, I’m doing a give away! So how do you win this incredible game? Here’s the rules and info:
- Must have Steam and preferably a computer that can run the game. (You can check the specs on the Steam store if you are unsure.) I am giving away a Steam copy ONLY.
- Likes and Reblogs count, but only up to 2, giving you a total of 3 chances to enter the give away.
- Give away ends on August 9th (that’sone month from now). I will randomly pick a winner and if they do not respond within 24 hours, I will pick again. The winner will be announced on both blogs.
- You don’t have to be following either Gaming Things that Makes you Rage or Gaming Things that Gives you Feels, but it would be cool of you! Also maybe check out my personal blog? I do all sorts of fun gaming and art stuff there too!
- Make sure you keep your ask box open so I can contact you!!
So that’s it! Have fun and if you have been deciding on whether or not to get this game (and I highly recommend it) then I hope you enjoy this give away!!
THOSE LITTLE MOMENTS IN BOOKS WHEN THEY ACTUALLY MAKE YOU FEEL SOMETHING, LIKE YOU SMILE OR KINDA GET SAD AND JUST REALLY FORGET YOURE READING SOMETHING MY FAVOURITE
look at this thing i got at the airport when leaving germany
it’s a giant tic tac box filled with tiny tic tac boxes